Get your book into print without distribution for as little as £299.
Select your book size – what are the sizes?
We will set up your work, format all the text and chapter headings and layout the book to a professional standard.
We will design the front and rear covers as per your order, which can be gloss or matt finish.
We will create a print-ready document.
You will receive a proof copy of your book(s) for review within approximately 21 working days.
Your final amendments, once provided, will be incorporated and the book will now be ready for printing.
You will receive the number of copies ordered of your finished book within approx. 14 working days.
Get your book into print with full distribution for £799.
In addition to the actions set out for Option one;
We will allocate unique ISBN
We will incorporate required copyright protection
We will produce mandatory bar code and incorporate on rear cover
We will lodge a book copy with each of the legal deposit libraries to comply with the Legal Deposit Libraries Act 2003 – an additional 5 copies of your book will be required.
We will register your book with Nielsen in the UK
We will make your book metadata available worldwide and through international retailers such as Amazon.
We will ensure your book is available for order through all major UK high street booksellers such as Waterstones, W.H. Smith, etc.
We will provide ongoing support and distribution for your book for a minimum period of 10 years.
How is our cost so low?
How we keep our costs down
- We share the risk for talented authors so you only pay part of the true cost.
- We provide a range of options.
- Our authors are not forced into large volumes or expensive packages.
- Our production procedures are fully automated.
- Each customer is very important to us and we like them to keep coming back.
- We work quickly and on low margins.
- We take you through easy steps so you control your budget at all times.
- We only channel our time and resource with serious authors.